The Paris model is the undisputed gold standard among mills. Since its creation in 1987, it has gone on to become an essential part of everyday life for chefs around the world. The 22 cm - 9 in Paris fiery red salt mill is especially popular among those who love contemporary objects. The wood body features a magnificent and ultra-trendy fierce red glossy finish that is a match made in heaven with the mill's classical design. The Paris mill clearly stands out with its shiny metal knob adorned with the Peugeot lion head. Its curved shape offers the perfect grip. It also comes with Peugeot's lifetime-guaranteed salt mechanism.
Made in France
- Radiant red color and shining finish
- Wood sourced from French PEFC™-certified forests
- Mechanism with a lifetime guarantee
- Mill guaranteed for 5 years
- Grind adjustment button: the more the button is screwed, the finer the grind, and vice versa
- For grinding dry salt crystals (rock salt) up to 4mm in size.
- Do not use for sea salt, wet salt, or dried wet salt
- Ready to use: salt crystals included