What if the light no longer shines?
- Check that the reservoir contacts and the motor unit contacts are clean; clean them with a dry cloth if necessary.
- Ensure that the bulb is in place. If it is in place, it may not be making contact so remove re reinsert it.
- The light bulb is missing or has burnt out. If burnt out, remove it by pulling. Replace the missing or burnt out bulb by inserting the spare bulb into the slot.
The motor is working but the mill does not grind:
- Check that the compartment contains enough of the appropriate spice for the mill
The motor is not working :
- First, replace the batteries. If the mill still does not work, it must be returned to us. Return the product to us in its original packaging complete with guarantee card that was duly filled in at the time of purchase.